We are looking for Senior DevOps Engineers to join our DevOps team. DevOps is one of the leading competencies with the following key offerings:
· Assessment and Strategy Planning.
· Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment [CI/CD].
· Environment Provisioning (On Prem/Cloud).
· Automated Infrastructure via IaC.
· Monitoring & Logging and Site Reliability.
As Senior DevOps engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on industry leading Greenfield and/or Brownfield implementations that meets the highest DevOps standards providing best user experience to our clients across the globe. You have a passion for automation and try to implement it at every turn.
Your key responsibilities:
· Provision and configure build servers, testing, staging, and production environments to ensure continuity.
· Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure.
· Design, build, test, deploy, maintain and improve technology solutions.
· Ensure that software is always release-ready with updated versions of the application, in the working state.
· Build, test and maintain continuous integration and delivery workflows using CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Azure DevOps etc.).
· Automate infrastructure through robust Infrastructure as Code (IaC) practices.
· Understanding the needs of stakeholders and support developers in the organization by means of improving CI/CD processes.
· Assess existing technology and provide plans and processes for improvement.
· Conduct working sessions with IT teams to support the upskilling of technical resources in DevOps methodology and DevOps tooling.
· Monitors and report relevant KPIs and SLAs.
· Willing to work in shifts and open to business travels at client locations.
Skills and attributes for success:
· Understanding of or experience in Agile Development Environment.
· Problem solving and troubleshooting with eye for details.
· Good communication and presentation skills.
· Ability to work in both collaborative and independent work environments.
· Proven ability to work as DevOps lead on projects.
· Excellent command over English (written and spoken).
To qualify for the role, you must have:
· Experience in DevOps practices including design, configuration, continuous integration & delivery workflows in CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Azure DevOps etc.).
· Experience in Linux/Windows Administration with scripting capability in one or more languages – Python, Bash, PowerShell and Groovy.
· Strong technical knowledge of Cloud concepts IaaS, PaaS, SaaS with experience in provisioning cloud (Azure) environments using IaC – Terraform, ARM templates.
· Strong technical understanding on web applications and database components such as Apache, IIS, Tomcat/JBoss, MySQL, SQL Server, etc.
· Experience in deploying applications (involving Java, .Net and node JS etc.) and understanding its architecture.
· Experience in maintaining & administering Docker and Kubernetes clusters.
· Experience in configuration management (Ansible, Puppet etc.) and version control (GitLab, GitHub etc.) systems.
· Experience in deploying, monitoring and maintaining Cloud systems (Azure Cloud).
· Experience with application load balancing solutions for scaling and HA.
· General networking skills required (TCP/IP, SNMP, etc.).
Ideally, you’ll also have:
· Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Software Engingeering or related discipline with 7+ years’ of overall experience.
· Good technical knowledge of Microservice oriented solutions, APIs, Azure AD and common Cloud authentication patterns.
· Cloud/DevOps Certification (MS Azure).