Cloud foundry – DevOps
Yrs of Exp
Competency Development – IMS App Operation
Must Have Skills
• Cloud and Hybrid – 2-3 years in an engineering role using service and hosting solutions, such as private ,public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms.
• 3-5 years of experience in Ansible Playbooks and a basic understanding of how Ansible Tower works.
• 2-5 years of experience in Infrastructure as a Code using ARM (Azure Resource Manager) Templates and Terraforms.
• Scripting – 3-5 years of experience with Microsoft PowerShell (required), PowerShell DSC and Linux shell scripting, Python, Golang (preferred).
• Web Services, API, REST – experience leveraging web services (SOAP) and different API endpoints (including the usage of REST based APIs).
• Networking – understanding of networking capabilities, including load balancers, web application firewalls, network access control lists (NACLs), security groups, routing, tracing, DNS resolution.
• Documentation– able to create technical documents providing insights related to the design and implementation of a solution, helping teams to effectively communicate their needs and requirements across the organization.
• Source code management (3-5 years) – Familiar with source control tools, such Git, and implementations like GitHub. Experience using Git-Flow development mode and best practices.
• Agile Methodologies – 2-3 years Scrum.
• Good understanding of Azure Multi-Stage Pipelines for CI ,CD.
Nice To Have Skills:
Knowledge on Multi-Cloud Environments Azure (Primary), GCP, Ali ,BM.