Application Front end Lead
Sr. Front End Engineer
- Design and Develop new web application features based on business requirement.
- Maintain and support existing applications.
- Participate in team planning and provide input for requirement definitions.
- Take ownership of features, and work with QA and SRE to manage timely delivery of features to production.
- Participate in day-to-day agile development activities.
- B.S. in Computer Science, equivalent or higher.
- 3+ years experience in web development and front end engineering.
- Proficiency in ReactJS and NodeJS.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills for efficient bug fixing and code maintenance.
- Understanding user behavior tracking and data-driven product features.
- Demonstrated ability on design and implementation of API supporting high throughput and high concurrency.
- Demonstrated skill in using coding standards and being an active participant in code reviews.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with latest frontend skills, such as Semantic UI, ES6, WebSocket, etc.
- Knowledge of API and database systems is a plus.
- Full-stack experience is a plus.