MS CRM Technical Consultant
RequiredTechnical Skills (Must have):
- Experience minimum of 5years with Dynamics 365 or CRM.
- Deep functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE solutions & integrations.
- CRM SDK and Developers Toolkit.
- CRM forms, screens, views, workflows, and reports development.
- Architect / design CRM system, related customizations, portals, and reports.
- CRM development or integration best practices.
- Technical specifications documentation.
- Data migration and integration mappings using SQL Integration Services, Scribe or Web Services.
- SQL Reporting Services.
- Outstanding documentation and communication skills.
- Experience of developing creative and client-pleasing solutions to complex business problems.
- Exceptional ability and experience in preparation of proposals, responses and contracts.
- Relevant Microsoft certifications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Good listening skills, with the ability to quickly resolve problems, action solutions with the ability to work under pressure.
- Understanding and assimilating information from various sources.
- Effective and clear oral and written communication skills.
Will be great to have skills:
- CI/CD pipeline
- Experience with cloud provider (Azure, Amazon).
Nice To Have Skills:
- Configure the application to meet a client’s requirements using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customization Tool, Workflow Tool, or SDK.
- Understand and research the functional capabilities and limitations for out of the box functionality.
- Create technical specifications.
- Design and integrate business processes and data flows between CRM applications and other applications, such as back office/ERP applications.
- Translate functional requirements into technical solutions.
- Perform gap analysis between a client’s requirements and the functionality within Microsoft Dynamics CRM and recommend solutions. and provide estimates for custom development.
- Experience in developing software in Azure.
- Experience in handling Azure functions.
- Experience in provisioning of ARM templates.
- Handling API Management, Cosmo DB, Application Insights, Event Hub.
*If consultant does not have prior Azure experience*
Quick 2 weeks training will be provided during project onboarding in discussion with customer (K3 Technologies).