Yrs of Exp
.Net Core Developer
You will provide the expertise in producing quality, reliable, and scalable applications using Microsoft .NET, with knowledgeable use of C# for comprehensive and consistent programming. The project at hand is a back-end service modernization to the Cloud. You will play a critical role in delivering the product roadmap to upgrade the applications while meeting best practices and architectural patterns. This is a fast pace environment to bring new and redesigned products to market.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Minimum 5 years of experience developing enterprise, full lifecycle solutions using .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, VB.NET and C# and relational databases.
• Conduct design/code reviews for software to create high-quality, maintainable software.
• Automated Unit Testing and Test-Driven Development.
• Skilled in upgrading old technology stacks to transition to leading technologies.
• Demonstrated ability to recognize business needs, analyze requests, recommend solid technical solutions.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and relentless attention to detail.
• Manage and serve as a mentor to developers to drive the adoption of best practices and expand the organizations knowledge.
• Assist in defining the process models to enable the adoption of DevOps methodologies.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks with accuracy, able to prioritize effectively and meet deadlines.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Bachelors Degree or higher in Computer Science / Engineering.
• .NET Core Programming Skills Candidate should have a mastery of the .Net & C# programming language and a proven track record of applying it to complex enterprise systems.
• Strong experience with SQL Server platform, able to write complex SQL queries and stored procedures.
• RESTful Service Development.
• Experience in Azure Cloud not mandatory but preferred.
• High quality written and verbal communications and leadership skills to foster strong team collaboration.
• Strong knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns.
• Understanding of containerization via Docker.
• Data modeling and database design experience desired.
Required Individual Skills:
• Great communication, collaboration, teaming, self-management, and organization skills.
• Analytical skills in problem solving and troubleshooting.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly develop working relationships.
• Personally motivated to excel in assignments, continuously self-educate, and mentor other team members.
• Assertive, with the confidence to voice issues/roadblocks and provide insights across the team.
• Brings a high-energy, positive, and passionate outlook to the role with a sense of ownership.