ERP HCM LEAD
WORKDAY HCM CONSULTANT
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Workday Certification with 8+ Years of implementation experience in Workday HCM (Human Capital Management) module.
- Hands-on experience with Workday navigation and Workday tools environment.
- WD Integration experience is preferable.
- Proven work experience on implementation Core Compensation, Advance Compensation, Performance and Security in Workday would be an added advantage.
- Evaluating and selecting appropriate tools to improve our teams’ productivity
- Modernize our portfolio via migrating / rebuilding current applications on the IBM Cloud.
- Building, automating, and releasing solutions on demand.
- Leading and prioritizing backlog with guidance from Product Management, Engineering, Support/Operations.
- Leading risks and resolving issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality.
- Interact with Client and Business team on requirement gathering and project implementations.
- Responsible for application development and maintenance using planning and budgeting cloud service, Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Essbase.
- Work on building metadata based on different source files.
- Create and test business rules for Driver based allocation, seeding process, currency conversion and copying assumptions.
- Create member formulas for constant currency calculation and variance scenarios.
- Create smart- push for data movements between different cubes.
- Develop profit and load and balance sheet data forms as per adhoc templates.
- Migration of application across different instances for data recon.
- Build metadata based on extracts from different sources .
WD- HCM: Absence Management
Yrs of Exp