Domain Architect GRC
IMS ESS Competency
Yrs of Exp
Designation: Associate Team Leader
Must hace skill:
- Experience with Google Apigee’s API management and Apigee services, conducting architecture and security review.
- Experience in working with service management tools like Pega, ServiceNow.
- Knowledge on ELK Stack – ElasticSearch, LogStask, Kibana log analytics.
- Experience in working with different Cloud platforms (Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)) and environments (Public, Private, Hybrid) in a security role.
- General cloud security concepts.
Nice To Have Skills:
- Knowledge in AWS/GCP cloud security.
As a Security Consultant with our team, the individual will be a trusted security advisor to the Client Technology Platforms Delivery organization within IT Services. The Client Technology Platforms delivery organization is responsible for end-to-end delivery of technology programs and projects supporting the Client Technology service lines including delivery of a global managed services platform, big data and analytics solutions as well as individual line of business solutions and services. This role will directly engage in delivery on programs and projects, defining security architectures, providing security guidance, identifying and prioritizing security-related requirements, promoting secure-by-default designs and facilitating delivery of information security services throughout the system development life cycle (SDLC). The role will also direct consultants in developing appropriate risk treatment and mitigation options to address security vulnerabilities to translate these vulnerabilities into business risk terminology for communication to business stake holders.
Your key responsibilities:
Define security architectures and provide pragmatic security guidance that balance business benefit and risks.
Design and develop cloud platform-specific security policies, standards, and procedures for management group and account/subscription management and configuration, identity management and access control, firewall management, auditing and monitoring, security incident and event management, data protection, user and administrator account management, SSO, conditional access controls and password/secrets management.
Engage IT project teams throughout the SDLC to identify and prioritize applicable security controls and provide guidance on how to implement these controls.
Perform risk assessments of information systems and infrastructure.
Maintain and enhance the Information Security risk assessment methodology.
Define security configuration standards for platforms and technologies.
Develop appropriate risk treatment and mitigation options to address security risks identified during security review or audit.
Translate technical vulnerabilities into business risk terminology for business units and recommend corrective actions to customers and project stake-holders.
Provide knowledge sharing and technical assistance to other team members.
Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) in responsible technologies and have deep technical understanding of responsible portfolios.
Skills and attributes for success
• Strategic skills to assist with the development of a long-term vision for the firms risk management security framework & approach.
• Experience with Google Apigee’s API management and Apigee services, conducting architecture and security review.
• Experience in working with service management tools like Pega, ServiceNow.
• Knowledge on ELK Stack – ElasticSearch, LogStask, Kibana log analytics.
• Experience in working with different Cloud platforms (Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)) and environments (Public, Private, Hybrid) in a security role.
• Ability to appropriately balance firm security needs with business impact & benefit.
• Ability to facilitate compromise to incrementally advance security strategy and objectives.
• An overall understanding of the business objectives of our client with an ability to build relationships.
• Ability to team well with others to facilitate and enhance the understanding & compliance to security policies.
• Experience facilitating meetings with multiple customers and technical staff, including building consensus and mediating compromise.
• High degree of tolerance for ambiguity.
• Five or more years Working experience with the architecture, design and engineering of web-based multi-tier information systems or network infrastructures.
• Experience with security architecture, design and assessment of messaging, ERP, CRM and or data analytics solutions.
• Experience conducting risk assessments, vulnerability assessments, vendor and third party risk assessments and recommending risk remediation strategies.
• Experience working with common information security standards, such as: ISO 27001/27002, NIST, PCI DSS, ITIL, COBIT.
To qualify for the role you must have:
• Five or more years of experience in the management of a significant Information Security risk management function.
• 8 or more years of experience in an Information Security or Information Technology discipline.
• Direct knowledge of IT system architecture concepts and Cloud technology, as well as supporting technology such as IAM, network security, firewalls, user account management, audit and logging, and other security concepts and related regional security standards.
• Experience in managing the communication of security findings and recommendations to IT project teams and management.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
• Exceptional judgment, tact, and decision-making ability.
• Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
• Outstanding management, interpersonal, communication, organizational, and decision-making skills.
• Strong English language skills are required.
Candidates are preferred to hold or be actively pursuing related professional certifications within the GIAC family of certifications or CISSP, CISM or CISA.
What we look for:
Security experience in cloud environments such as Azure, AWS, Google.
Significant experience in implementing security in a Microsoft Azure and AliCloud environment and practical knowledge of implementing global systems using a primarily PaaS and SaaS architecture.