Must Have Skills
DevOps engineer with specific expertise in the areas of IAM in IaaS Windows Active Directory along with automation deployment and consumption of common Azure PaaS services.
The selected candidate will:
- Lead the DevOps backlog team with specific focus on adopting best practices for code review and release management.
- Develop code and pipelines to support the products of the Core Platform IAM Team. Current products supported by the team are:
- Centralized Platform Active Directory.
- Access Management (SailPoint).
- Application Registration (Self Service Automation).
- Azure Subscriptions (Self Service Automation).
- Azure Service Principals (Self Service Automation)
- Represent Tiger team in Cross-Team developer community efforts like the Core Platform Infrastructure Library (Terraform) and Building Blocks.
- Contribute to the Ideas and their advancement of the team to consider new and innovative ways of reaching our team and platform visions.
- Influence the refinement of user stories and their estimations to support predictable velocity of the DevOps backlog team.
Your key responsibilities
- Develop code and their release pipelines for the products of the Core Platform IAM Team.
- Maintain proper collaboration of work in Azure DevOps user stories and tasks.
- Focus solutions with a Continuous Integration , Continuous Deployment for Infrastructure and Configuration as code with the aim for little to no manual human actions in production.
Skills and attributes for success
- GitHub ,AzureDevOps experienced.
- Azure Pipelines and Automation Expert.
- Windows Active Directory.
- Linux with Active Directory.
- Azure Infrastructure Expertise.
- Authentication Flow Expertise.
- Ansible Tower User.
- Certificate usage.
- Firewalls Rules understanding.
- Azure Subscriptions & Management Groups
To qualify for the role, you must
- Be fluent-to-expert in Power Shell, Bash, as well as some knowledge in other programming languages like .Net, c#, Go
- Have a strong background in an Agile Environment with a proven understanding of Azure Dev Ops Pipelines and other automation tools.
- Have Participated as an active team member in developing products in any of the main clouds.
- Have expertise and background with common enterprise infrastructure solutions and functionalities.
- Exhibit Good written and spoken English skills with confident business and technical acumen
· Be comfortable to challenge people and processes as an agent of change for simplification
Ideally, you will also have
- Have Azure and any of Google, Alibaba, IBM certifications
- Be Multi-Cloud and Terraform curious
- Be Microservices oriented, familiarity with APIGEE
- Be Power Apps Curious
- Be IAM Curious
- Have Power BI, Power Apps expertise
- Have Kusto Query and Analytics expertise
- Appreciate a nice balance of fun vs work