Sr. Test Engineer
- Demonstrated skills with web and mobile application testing procedures, techniques, and tools, including test planning and case writing.
- Good knowledge of QA methodologies, procedures documentation.
- Understands/suggests automation approaches used on the projects and is able to provide guidelines in automation strategy as needed for the specific technology stack of the application under tests.
- Understands performance testing strategy and partners with performance team to assure the strategy is sound.
- Grows and mentors team members in automation, Agile and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CICD) space.
- Partners with other project stakeholders across organizations such as development, product management and customer support to align and prioritize quality initiatives.
- Ensures efficiency, integrity and completeness of tasks related to quality engineering and testing within Agile process.
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and develop the appropriate test approach quickly is essential.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent development skills in building out automation frameworks within the Enterprise QA specifically with automation frameworks such as Selenium, Selenium Grid, Node.js, Java Script, Swagger OpenAPI, ReactJS, Docker, Mailosaur, Jmeter Jenkins etc.
- Proven experience supporting the creation of and driving automation frameworks to allow for in-sprint automation.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills for identifying the application issue or test script issue.
- Demonstrated ability to work with remote teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- B.S. Degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- Experience in developing automation framework for Web and Mobile applications.
- Experience in Java scripts automation framework like Nightwatch.js.
- Experience with Docker and Microservice application Testing.
- Experience with REST API Testing.
- Experience with Mongodb and developing web page and service using node.js.
- Working knowledge of performance testing.
- Working knowledge of Dev Ops and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment.
- Suggest ways to improve the current process and tools.